Saturday, 3 September 2011

Bare Minerals Powder Foundation RTP £37 ($60)

I have to say having acne all my life i have battled to find a foundation/powder to suit my skin. Foundations would make my face feel like it was plastered with make-up and would clog up my pores. Powders wouldn't give me enough coverage and would still clog up my pores giving me more spots. I was told by a friend to try the new 'bare minerals' foundation. I was very skeptical and didn't buy it straight away as i thought it was just another powder. I finally bought the bare minerals kit retailing around £37 ($60) which included the foundation powder X2, a mineral veil, a bare minerals all over face colour, a face brush and 2 other brush's. So you get quite a lot for your money. The foundation powder was very fine lose powder, your meant to tip some into the lid and swirl your face brush in the lid until it is covered; you then use circular motions to apply it to your face. The first time i used it i found that i couldn't get the right amount of powder on the brush but after a few attempts i mastered the technique. After using it for about a week i found it to be so refreshing on my face. I didn't feel like my skin was covered, it felt like my skin had space to breath unlike some powders/foundations. It also gave me full coverage, you can put as much or as little as you want on. It also doesn't leave your skin with oily patch's as it is essentially a powder and best of all it covers my scars/acne.

I would give this product an all round 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment